928 gig classic computer manuals looking for seeders I am going on vacation Ill see y'all Tuesday

Jason Scott jason at textfiles.com
Thu Feb 18 09:34:28 CST 2016

It's not a can of worms - it's one happy guy and one bitter guy.

I checked, and the bitsavers mirror is (roughly) 300gb, and that includes
the "bits" part. Otherwise it's about 230gb.

The manuals collections on archive.org include bitsavers, but also a few
other major locations and sets, and likely gets into the terabyte range.

A re-curated remix of all the materials is always welcome, but if it's an
arbitrary pile, it's not adding much.