Tool to convert between Motorola FFP and IEEE754 float formats?

Philip Pemberton classiccmp at philpem.me.uk
Sun Feb 14 17:56:32 CST 2016

Hi,

Does anyone know of a tool which can convert between Motorola's FFP
(Fast Floating Point) float format and IEEE754?

I'm trying to reverse-engineer some ancient 68k code which uses the FFP
library, but a load of the floating point constants have been hard-coded
as hex constants, which is making things hard to interpret...

I've tried to convert the 68k assembler in FFPIEEE.SA to C, but I must
have missed something because it just isn't working...

Thanks,
--
Phil.
classiccmp at philpem.me.uk