Virtualizing AIX 1.3 - WAS::::Re: AIX for IBM PS/2

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:32:59 CST 2016

On 5 February 2016 at 18:07, Steven Hirsch <snhirsch at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Feb 2016, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Mazzini Alessandro <mazzinia at tin.it>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Last night I had no issues to navigate it. Didn't try today
>>

>> the URL works fine here.
>

> Must have been authored against IE and happens to hit a Firefox bug.  It
> renders properly in Win7 IE.  I'm seeing an increasing number of such
> problems lately.

What are remarkable -- and *totally* wrong -- assumption to make.

Works fine on Google Chrome on Mac OS X, incidentally.

Google Sites are dynamically generated from a high-level markup the
user enters in a special editor, AIUI. The fact that it is a Google
product, a company that makes its own cross-platform browser and is a
rival of Microsoft, makes the contention that it's a
Microsoft-specific page ludicrous.