HP 9815

pdaguytom . pdaguytom at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:03:26 CST 2016

Hi Tony,

Yes that was top of 1st things to do list, was make an extension cable.
I've double checked that I have +5v, -5v and 12v on the cpu board side of
the plug.  Yes I left the i/o cables unplugged. The cpu board actually is
pretty well kept, didn't notice any corrosion or physical damage.   I'll do
more tracing this weekend to see if I can find the problem.

Tom