.IMD diskette image file recovery

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:33:46 CST 2016

Yes, Fred is right, I assumed from your question that you wanted the raw binary data without the .imd sectoring info. To get the files back, you then need a way to mount that binary image on your target machine or emulator so it can read the file system. What is the target machine? What file system is on the disk?
Marc

Sent from my iPad