USPS: Shipping

Norman Jaffe turing at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 1 13:14:53 CST 2016

I've had even more fun with UPS - there was a big hole punched in the side of a tape library that was shipped to me, completely destroying the library.
The hole matched the fork on a forklift truck.
UPS insisted that the hole existed before they shipped it - until it was pointed out that the hole was right through their shipping documents.