DEC banner panel

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 19:17:47 CST 2016

Tony yes we have one   with markings stating and for a 8M  that  fits in
the  plastic thingis at the top of H-960
It is in the usual  orange pdp-8'ish colors. Odd!  Just   found it today in
  my house behid a old radio console.  Do you  need a pic?

Ed Sharpe Archivist  for SMECC

In a message dated 12/26/2016 1:09:32 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com writes:

On Mon,  Dec 26, 2016 at 8:07 PM, Rod  Smallwood
<rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com> wrote:

>  If you have a picture I'll see what I can do

Thanks for the offer. But  as yet I don't have a picture. I don't even
know that the banner  existed.
All I've seen (and got) are the PDP11 ones. I _assume_ there was  one
for PDP8 systems, but
assumptions can be  dangerous.

-tony