ADM-3A Lower case ROM issue

Jörg Hoppe j_hoppe at t-online.de
Wed Dec 14 09:00:38 CST 2016

By accident, I just now restored an ADM3 (not the "A")!
Lowercase ROM was made with an pin-rearranged 2706 EPROM.
Additional RAM was inserted, DIP switches were set: works perfectly.

However, with lowercase ROM installed and DIP switches set, but extra
RAM missing,
the Space "0x20" was displayed as a " ` ".
So I think you have an RAM issue.
Perhaps cleaning the socketed extra RAM helps?

Joerg