Local Pickup of PDP-11 Qbus Hardware, Software and Manuals

Brian Adams fink at stenoweb.net
Sun Dec 11 23:44:51 CST 2016

Hey there, I¹m in Toronto and have an interest in DEC / PDP hardware.

I don¹t have a whole lot of space unfortunately, but I could probably help
you with a BA23 unit and a terminal.

If possible, would it be possible for me to visit and take a look? Not
sure exactly where you¹re located.

My number is (437) 345-6530

Before you ask, 437 is a new area code assigned to the Toronto area
because the supply of 647 numbers is dwindling (they might even be
exhausted at this point).

Thanks!

-Brian

On 2016-12-11, 10:01 PM, "cctalk on behalf of Jerome H. Fine"