HP1631D Logic Analyzer..Software???

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 16:34:25 CST 2016

On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Rik Bos <hp-fix at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Glen,
>
> Are you sure it's the HP 82161 drive that's for the 82176A mini cassette and not the DC100 tapes.
> If it's the DC100 tape, it may be possible to read it with a HP-85 or an 9877A tape drive.
> It depends on the tape format if the tapes are readable on other systems.
>
> -Rik

I found the tape. It is a "MINI DATA CASSETTE":
http://www.hpmuseum.net/images/82176A-40.jpg

Part number 10269-11014, "6809 INVERSE ASSEMBLER".

This page says the 82176A cartridges are extremely reliable and they
have been able to read every tape they have come accross:
http://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?hw=676

I have no means to read and dump this tape myself.