Digital circuits and analog devices

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 11:32:03 CST 2016

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 1:33 PM, Noel Chiappa <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu> wrote:

>     > A related one ... came from Professor M. V. Wilkes
>
> That one I _did_ remember (although I couldn't remember if it was Wilkes or
> Wheeler - I knew it was one of those Cambridge guys :-), but it's not quite
> as pithy as the Vonada one.

I've not seen that one officially written down anywhere (it's not in any of the
books I have by Professor Wilkes). I suspect many recorded versions, especially
on this list, originated from me. And Professor Wilkes told it to me one evening
many years ago, and I may not remember the exact words.

-tomy