Wanted - two 27C010-capable EPROM emulators

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:11:29 CDT 2016

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 3:07 PM, Philip Pemberton
<classiccmp at philpem.me.uk> wrote:

> I could swear these things were as common as housebricks on ebay a year
> or so ago, but now they're not quite so common...

Grammar Engine PromICE units show up on eBay from time to time in the
US sometimes around the $20 range for just the box alone. Then you
need to supply your own power adapter and ribbon cable DIP plug
adapters.

Currently I only see a single example, asking $67 but it's a dual unit
P2010-AI that would emulate up to two 27C010 EPROMs in a single box:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261235940330

Too bad shipping would almost double the price to you.