complete displaywriter set in Canada

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun Aug 28 23:23:05 CDT 2016

There is a reserve set.  Any idea how much higher than $99 Canadian it
is?  I suspect that noone was interested enough in this auction to find
out.  I'd look for it to be listed with a high minimum bid, or maybe to
someone who negotiated offline, or off Ebay directly with the seller.

but it isn't a 99 dollar cherry waiting to be plucked for the keyboard,
i'm suspecting.

I couldn't find any comment on what the reserve was, sometimes they post
it in comments.

thanks for finding it, hopefully someone will be interested in the
entire package.

There was a 3278 KB in the suggested lines, and I'd be interested in a
CUA coax IBM terminal if there is one that isn't selling for prices
similar to the Apple 1 that just sold.

thanks
jim