DEC Indicator Panels page

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 02:16:59 CDT 2016

> There are still some other -15 panels showing up in pictures, which I have
> no
> idea about. To start with, there's this image:
>
>   http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/gdmr/Historical/Photos/1980.08-PDP1540.jpg
>
> That's clearly an FP15 on the lower left, and I have identified the center
> one
> as a TC15, but what are the other two?
>
> And here's one with two _more_ different panels:
>
>   http://www.simulogics.com/nostalgia/DEC/15_01.jpg
>
> The one on the right does _not_ seem to be a TC15...
>
> And then there are:
>
>   http://www.chilton-computing.org.uk/gallery/ral/orig/r12600y.jpg
>   http://www.chilton-computing.org.uk/gallery/ral/orig/r12588.jpg
>
> but those seem to be the same as in the first one.

Here are two more pictures with PDP-15 systems:

This one at Chalmers in Gothenburg from 1975 (s/n 463?):

http://www.hal1.se/Rolfs_web/Rolfs_images/1975_1/pages/7503%2003.htm

The panel to the left is RF15 and the right is TC15. But what is the middle
one?

A similar system at SRT in Stockholm: (s/n 264)

http://belisa.se/taag/19xx/1970-srt/1977/1977-sivert-pdp15.jpg

I cannot deduce which option it is from the 18bitservicelist:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/96935524/Datormusuem/
18bitServiceList1972.pdf

/Mattis