DEC Indicator Panels page

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:43:25 CDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 10:09 AM, Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> wrote:

> On 8/17/16 2:45 PM, Mike Ross wrote:
>
>> I also have an odd box... it's pdp-8/L in style but housed several
>> sets of boards for controlling multiple paper tape readers/punches
>> IIRC... can't recall the DEC designator.
>
> PR68, used in typesetting.

Negative - I think. The PR68 was a small orange paper tape reader
AFAIK; Robert Krten has one:

http://krten.com/~rk/projects/pr68.html

I have one of those too!

The thing of which I speak is a 19" rack mount box of logic. I'll head
out to the garage and look at the blooming label! And take a pic for
Noel.

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'