Huge Vintage Mac Sale in Denver

Ted Hodges tedahodges at mac.com
Wed Aug 17 14:48:53 CDT 2016

Hi All,

The lease is up at the end of the month, and all of my Macintosh stuff has to go! Hundreds of Macs from the 1980s, 1990s, and Early 2000s to choose from! Also have tons of Keyboards, Mice, Monitors, and Peripherals, Expansion Cards, Hard Drives, and everything else. All CPUs $10/each! All Monitors $10/each! All Keyboards and Mice $5/each! Hard Drives, CD Drives, Floppy Drives, Expansion Cards, ect. $5/each!

I must liquidate this collection (which is probably one of the biggest in the country), or it goes to the recycler! Everything is sold AS IS WHERE IS, I will not ship any of this! CASH ONLY Contact me if you're interested in coming down! Sale will be from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM on Saturday 8/20, and from 12:00 PM until 6:00 PM on Sunday 8/21!

You can see pictures of most of it on my Craigslist ad http://denver.craigslist.org/sys/5732303316.html

Thanks for the interest!

-Ted

Sent from my iPhone