CDC 603 tape drives an dtCyber

aswood at t-online.de aswood at t-online.de
Mon Aug 15 09:12:49 CDT 2016

The tape drives are from a 3000 system.

I do have an original cdc 170 series console and it would be a big deal and a nice project to get the console and the tape drives connected to dtcyber, since I lost almost any hope to get a real cy17x or 18x.

I'll be back home tomorrow and have a detailed look at the peripheral controller.

Fortunately I do have a lot of spares.

-- Andreas