R: HP to acquire SGI

Adrian Stoness tdk.knight at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:51:34 CDT 2016

whats really a shame is our economic system requiring a growth rate of X
percentage no mater how much money u make like a multi billion dallor
company sees 500mill growth from the yr befor  but its shy 2% of what was
expected stock tanks yet it made 500million more in proffit thats whats
wrong what caused the dec take over by compaq and then hp and now this.....
messed... and siemes and all these other companies doing this.. comcast
caugh caugh...........