can anyone identify this terminal keyboard and pcb?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 17:49:08 CDT 2016

Well the  frogs never  were  usable as a async  ASCII  terminal..
for  some reason I think  they were intended  for   IBM... The  white later
 ones  with detachable large keyboards  definitely   were  for IBM and were
used  with a   cluster terminal controller  if  memory is  correct...

if they were ASCII  were sync  not async?  My  memory escapes me at this
point except for the fact none  of  us  could use them and we call scrapped
them!

In a message dated 8/14/2016 3:36:00 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,