R: HP to acquire SGI

Steve Bez sbez742 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:06:15 CDT 2016

Have ideas but inflames the issue as those who might know where or what
continue misinterpreted slang as belief from persons when machine tries all
un mannered ways too oppo ate ,have sat for few years when knowing certain
machine yells like that causing this reaction up too the point of watch it
like Telly is actually unknown as herds follow alng so had too give up
after trying chat as goes berserk in convinced non yells are from of things
you would say as nots with non intentions how then lay it a self or group
paranoi bash out of oo,dear there's lots of nasty people etc...
IBM?

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile incognito