Tape imaging

couryhouse couryhouse at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 00:07:23 CDT 2016

Chuck we have tape.... we also have one of the 30 something track heads at smecc..... I guess  won would have to build  the  motorized  wingaxas... to pull the tape. ... the electronics can be recreated...  We figure the head is the hard part..... ha!  and a empty take up reel! Anyone habe one?Ed www.smecc.org