VCFMW 11 Updates and Special Guest

Jörg Hoppe j_hoppe at t-online.de
Tue Aug 9 14:56:12 CDT 2016

Jason,

Update to the exhibition "Jack Rubin/Joerg Hoppe/Mark Matlock - Digital
PDP-8 minicomputers and a preview of the PiDP-11 "
I'm also showing an original PDP-15 panel with SimH simulation behind.
See
http://retrocmp.com/projects/blinkenbone/blinkenbone-physical-panels/256-pdp-15-console-panel-on-blinkenbone

best regards,
Joerg