SWTPC 6800

Bill Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at verizon.net
Tue Aug 9 14:53:13 CDT 2016

Ethan Dicks wrote:
> And I am not aware of any USB serial adapters that do 110 bps.
> If anyone knows of any, post brand and model numbers.

Well, I know of a few "vintage" ones, and seeing that this is
"Classic computer talk"...

I use Belkin F5U103 USB serial ports.  I got a stack of them at
a hamfest a few years back.  They work fine under at 110 bps under
Windblows XP.  I've never tried them under newer versions or under
linux.  I also use an old Annex terminal server that I seem to
remember will do 110 but I've had it all set for 9600 for a long
time.

Bill S.