Video From VCF West

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 22:04:21 CDT 2016

Nice display -   we have some  processor  frame   and disc  drive that we
got  this spring at SMECC  so I have been  saving off the messages on SWTPC
during the last  week or   so.

About the only experience  with this is I saw one John Harrington had  that
ran the  GE service  shop....  so time to learn now!  Ed#

Very cool stuff!  Thanks so much to everyone providing  videos.
> I'm curious.. I had heard Michael Holley would be there with a  bunch of
SWTPC stuff.. did that happen?
>  Brad

http://www.vintagecomputer.net/VCFWest_2016/SWTPc_Exhibit.jpg

He  is the guy on the right, at his  exhibit.