Livingston PortMaster 2e

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Sun Aug 7 23:10:35 CDT 2016

My experience with Livingston PortMasters was a great experience.  PortMasters,
Cisco 2511 w/Octopus cables, and lots of US Robotics modems encompassed my early
ISP experiences.

If I recall correctly, Livingston came up with the RADIUS authentication
protocol, and open-sourced it for us all to enjoy.

Lots of fun with RADIUS and TACACS in its various forms.  I have not had the
opportunity to work with the DIAMETER protocol yet.

Thanks for sharing.

Jerry