Yard sale goodies

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 14:27:49 CDT 2016

On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Supposedly the guy has a full COSMAC system that he'll have for me
> tomorrow.

If you pick up the rest of the COSMAC system and if it has a CDP18S651
floppy disk controller board to go along with the floppy disk drives
you picked up it would be great if you could do a high resolution scan
of the CDP18S651 board.

I have a completely bare CDP18S651 floppy disk controller board. I
haven't found a copy of the manual and/or schematic anywhere yet. With
a high resolution scan of a complete board maybe at least I could
figure out what components I need to populate it.

-Glen