DEC Transistor assortment on Ebay

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 09:44:48 CDT 2016

> On Aug 4, 2016, at 4:49 PM, Wayne Sudol <wsudol at freedom.com> wrote:
>
> Just spyed this on Ebay -  a box of DEC Transistors for sale.
> Might be useful to have if you like to repair DEC boards.
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEC-DIGITAL-EQUIPMENT-CORPORATION-TRANSISTOR-ASSORTMENT-NOS-/112082168459?hash=item1a189e2a8b:g:zaEAAOSwbsBXotpF

Interesting.  When looking at this I tripped over another DEC related item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEC-DIGITAL-EQUIPMENT-CORPORATION-REEL-GO-NOGO-GAUGE/112082166031

I'm not sure what you'd use it for unless you were manufacturing DECtape reels, but it certainly is interesting.  You could make one yourself, if you have a lathe and the ability to hold tight tolerances.  One of the photos actually shows the dimensions as written on the gauge.

	paul