Keyboards etc.

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:34:13 CDT 2016

... Same here; I long for the good old days when they just asked where you were born...

So, looks like you've pretty well finished your TV typewriters, so can I assume that you don't want/need any of the MDS etc. keyboard stuff we talked about long ago?

Also, since you're into SWTPC stuff, would you be interested in an AC-30 to go between your CT-1024 and 6800 (assuming I can find it)?

http://www.swtpc.com/mholley/AC30/AC30_Index.htm

mike