RX02 rx-01 heathkit 8 inch drive for H-11 ( lsi11 heath case drive diff?)

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 11:19:52 CDT 2016

Rich -   correct. That is the  disc  we have  here.
Just  wondering in case  We ever  got a pdp-8 with   disc  interface or a
standard  unibus  PDP 11 here at  SMECC  .   We  have an  11/20 but of
course not much memory  and no  disc  controller  so it  sits.

Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 8/3/2016 3:51:20 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,