Unknown transistor repairing a TI990/5 power supply

Alberto Rubinelli - Fondazione Museo del Computer alberto at retrocomputing.eu
Thu Apr 28 04:45:15 CDT 2016

I'm working at the power supply of a 990/5 minicomputer.
The chassis is a 6 slot version, with 20A power supply.
After a few minutes of working, the fuse blow and I found a transistor on
the main power supply board with collector in short circuit with emitter.
The transistor has TRW logo and is market with Texas part number 996070-003,
in addiction with the date code.
Pictures of the transistor here :
http://www.museodelcomputer.org/parts/texas/990_5/IMG_6442_transistor.JPG
http://www.museodelcomputer.org/parts/texas/990_5/IMG_6445_sotto.JPG
Google give me only a link, were it seem to be an Optek SVT6747 ... another
unknown transistor :(
Someone has experience with this power supply ?
http://www.museodelcomputer.org/parts/texas/990_5/IMG_6423.JPG
Texas part number is 944970-0001

Thanks for any help !

Alberto
Alberto Rubinelli
A2 SISTEMI   ELETTRONICA, INFORMATICA, NETWORKING
Via per Occhieppo, 29          Tel 015 8853203
13891 CAMBURZANO (BI) - ITALY  Fax 015 8853202
                               Mobile +39 335 6026632
Mail : alberto at a2sistemi.it
Web  : www.a2sistemi.it
FONDAZIONE MUSEO DEL COMPUTER ONLUS