strangest systems I've sent email from

Norman Jaffe turing at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 27 16:07:30 CDT 2016

I've got a set of floppy images of Smalltalk that worked fine on early Macintosh machines - I'm not sure what the oldest one would've been, but I only had Macintosh 512 and Macintosh Plus systems at the time; I seem to recall that it was available as a developer floppy. It had an Apple label.
(Note that this is from memory - the floppies are at my home, which is miles from my work...)