PAL on CDU-700 / 710 Unibus disk controllers

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:59:20 CDT 2016

Hey Mike,

The docs claim the 700 / 710 TM use PAL P70013A at U102, and the 720
TM uses PAL P720008A at U102, but I don't think it'd catch anything on fire
to try it.

Could you send the two EPROM images too? Sounds like a great opportunity to
break in your BP (Baller Programmer) 1200...

Remember to save the buffer from the Data Pattern window :)

- Ian

--
   Ian Finder
   (206) 395-MIPS