Finding classic computers in the UK

Aaron Jackson aaron at aaronsplace.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 03:30:00 CDT 2016

I hope you enjoy the VT220. I would have been surprised if that was
still unclaimed by now.

Unfortunately for me, I believe the sysadmin here is quite attached to
some of the older gear lying around. I've noticed a few 9 track tapes
too.

I'm very central, in Nottingham, so travelling isn't too much of a
problem for me. I will keep an eye out for your posts here. :)

Thanks,

Aaron