Finding classic computers in the UK

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:36:53 CDT 2016

I think the pool of equipment in the UK is much smaller than the USA and
VT220, and PDP-11 seem to be like hens teeth and much more expensive than in
the USA.

Some stuff I have picked up from local contacts, some from Vintage Computer
Forums, there was a VT220 on there recently

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?52096-Dec-equipment-available

but I think Rob may have nabbed that, Some from E-Bay, Some from RCM

http://www.retrocomputermuseum.co.uk/forum/

It used to be possible to pick stuff up at Amateur Radio Rallies but that
source seems to have largely dried up these days.

Dave

<cctalk at classiccmp.org>