CDP1861 PIXIE graphics chip replacement for COSMAC Elf

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:31:36 CDT 2016

Ah, Ok! Thanks for that.. didn't know squat about the Cosmac ELF. I've
certainly heard the name over the years, but never bothered to investigate
it.

Again, this is one of those seminal enthusiast designs from the nascient
hobby micro-computing era, just a few years prior to my initiation. My
first computing experiences were (briefly) on an M33-ASR and then an Apple
II.