strangest systems I've sent email from

Swift Griggs swiftgriggs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 13:30:41 CDT 2016

On Thu, 21 Apr 2016, Rich Alderson wrote:
> Yes, and if you'd actually paid attention to what they were teaching you,
> instead of whinging about commercial viability

Well, let's keep things non-personal and civil and agree to disagree.  If
you knew me better, I doubt you'd say this.  It'd just devolve into a VHS
vs Betamax (vi vs emacs?) thread anyway.  :-)

Sorry to punch on anyone's fav if you are a LISP fan.  I have bad memories
and some fundamental problem with the language that come from my own
negative experiences. Just write it off as a personal problem (mine).

> Tell me about having to get work done on a 12K 1401, and maybe I'll
> listen.  In the mean time, get off my lawn, kid.

My first computer was a Timex Sinclair 1000 with 2k of RAM (granted it had
an 8-bit Z80 rather than a 1401 6-bit CPU), and I'm not whining about it.
It was fun.

Anyhow, I'm not here to troll you or others.  Sorry if my post annoyed
you.

-Swift