Harris H800 Computer

Tor Arntsen kspt.tor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 07:19:56 CDT 2016

On 21 April 2016 at 13:22, Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Mattis Lind <mattislind at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Speaking of NORD-10 I put some scanned documents here:
>> http://www.datormuseum.se/documentation-software/norsk-data-documentation
>> and also a few diskettes that I have imaged:
>> http://www.datormuseum.se/documentation-software/norsk-data-floppy-disks
>>
>> One of the documents describes the microarchitecture of the NORD-10/S.
>>
>> There are some eighty more disks that are imaged but not yet put on the
>> webpage above and also quite a lot of documentation, both software and
>> hardware for the NORD-10, that I need to deal with when I have time.
>>

> Hey, this is useful.
> Thanks for doing it!

Yep!
Already investigating. IMD gave me some trouble, had to resort to
dosbox. Source for PED (Programmer's Editor) version G? I've never
seen source. I have version F as a :PROG file. I'm guessing that Planc
version C may compile it.. this will stretch my emulator. Haven't yet
figured out how to handle that PED2.DMK file, so I don't know what it
contains - executable?

Anyway, this should really fork into another thread, not hijacking the
Harris H800 thread.