H960 leveling feet

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Apr 20 07:30:53 CDT 2016

    > I also need some of the larger main leveling feet, but I haven't been
    > able (yet) to find any. The threaded part is 7/16"-14

So I goofed. They are actually 1/2"-13. (I have no idea how I blew that one.
I _thought_ I tried them with a known nut, but clearly something went wrong.)

Anyway, Vlier makes them, too - FSE306S. Like the smaller ones for the
extensions, the pad on the bottom is somewhat wider than on the DEC
originals, but they still work fine.

As before, if anyone Europe/etc needs some, and they aren't available
locally, let me know.

	Noel