A couple of afternoons in Austin, Tx

James Vess theevilapplepie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:59:03 CDT 2016

There is a hackerspace in Austin that I've been to, I'd have to refer to a
friend of mine who lives there ( I'm in Houston ) about the Address again.

I know there's a lot of scenic places and ( I've heard anyway ) there are
some great walking trails.

I tend to visit Austin for the nightlife, it's a lot of fun and usually
full of good music.