A fruitfull evening

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:24:17 CDT 2016

WD-40 is not a lubricant or a solvent, although it can work as one
at times, but only for a short time.
When it dries it leaves behind a waxy substance, also no a lubricant.
It is a water dispersant used to get condensation out of an ignition
system.
It isn't a particularly good rust protector either. I've seen cases
were it actually causes rust corrosion.
Please don't put it on your teletype unless you intend to immediately
rinse it off with solvent.
Dwight