Getting an ibm as/400

Matt Patoray mspproductions at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:51:37 CDT 2016

Hello,

I do believe Connor is on here. I will say this the IBM Mainframes and the
Large AS/400's are quite different. If you can get a picture of the front
plate where it says AS/400 there will be the model nuimber under that and
we can figure out what you have from that.

Once you have that info, we can have a better idea what you are in for :)
As such can help you accordingly.

--
Matt Patoray
Owner, MSP Productions