Servicing DEC-T11 based products with a Fluke pod?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Apr 12 09:46:28 CDT 2016

Has anyone here figured out an adapter for one of the Fluke 9010 pods to
be able to emulate the multiplexed address and data lines of the T11? I
am just starting to look at this as I need to access these lines to
service an old video game board that used the T11 as the main processor.
Any of you not familiar with the DEC-T11 it is a 40 pin device that
emulates a PDP11 as far as I can understand.
I don't know anything about the PDP11 technically though so am pretty
much hacking my way through the troubleshooting procedure (which the
manufacturer of the game - Atari - did not provide.
Just flinging this out in the hopes someone here can help.

Thanks,

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com