DEC LPS11 Laboratory Peripheral System for PDP-11

Eric Christopherson echristopherson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:12:51 CDT 2016

I saw a DEC LPS11 Laboratory Peripheral System for PDP-11 somewhere and
was thinking of getting it just because of the Digital nameplate, but I
was too broke. Now I see that an ebay listing[1] of it has the ambitious
Buy It Now price of $1600 -- but that's with cabling and a book of
schematics, and they've tested it out at least a bit; and it has analog
in and out, and several specific boards in it.

The one I found, on the other hand, is untested and doesn't have any
external goodies; it does seem to be populated with boards, but I don't
know what they are. It also seems to be lacking any analog in or out
(unless the "DISPLAY" port is an analog out). I'm wondering if there
would be a demand for this item. If so, I may have to send someone to
pick it up for me when the place is open next.

[1]: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEC-LPS11-Laboratory-Peripheral-System-for-PDP-11-Analog-Digital-I-O-Ultra-Rare-/291440856658?hash=item43db3a8e52:g:KRYAAOSwDk5TzrBt

--
        Eric Christopherson