really old test equip

Cindy Croxton sales at elecplus.com
Fri Apr 8 16:56:58 CDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Sean Caron
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2016 4:42 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: really old test equip

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016, Cindy Croxton wrote:

> When I was at the recycler last week, I saw a lot of really OLD test
> equipment.

Hi Cindy,

Did you happen to catch the manufacturer on any of it? They sound a bit like
trunk test sets ... I'm all covered myself, but I know of another list where
folks might be interested, especially if they do SF signalling.

Best,

Sean

No sorry, I do not recall the manufacturer. Most of the boxes had grey
pattern bases with black lids, but a few were brown pattern boxes with dark
brown lids. Not very helpful, I know. I should have taken some pics!

Cindy

---