Broken BA123

David Coolbear david at thecoolbears.org
Fri Apr 1 23:25:38 CDT 2016

If my house were on fire and I had to pick what to save, near the top of
my list would be my MicroVAX in a BA123 enclosure. It is by FAR my
favorite computer. Sadly, there was a tragic accident and the
ventilation louver, just about the power switch got broken. I know, I
know. How could this happen? I am overcome by guilt. I can't rest until
my poor, sad VAX is fully repaired and back to it's perfect condition.

I've tried to repair it, but not had satisfactory results. Is there
anyone out there that would be willing to sell me a replacement?