Looking for M865 serial card photo

Vincent Slyngstad v.slyngstad at frontier.com
Fri Apr 1 12:00:08 CDT 2016

Hi,

I'm putting the finishing touches on my efforts to re-draw the M865
schematic for the website www.so-much-stuff.com (which has a
collection of similar drawings).  I am looking for photos of the
front and back, reasonably square-on, with enough resolution
and light to make out the traces easily.  My intent is to "trace
over the traces" with my CAD software (Eagle 6.6), to document
the board while simultaneously verifying the work I've done to
draw the schematic.

Does anyone have photos of the component and solder sides
of an M865?  It's the older Omnibus serial card, with the current
loop cable soldered in.

Permission to use the photos on the website would also be
great.

The folks I've found so far who own boards can't get photos of them
for a week or more, and I'd like to finish these drawings before my
motivation fades.  (I know from experience how long it can take me
to get back to half-finished projects!)

    Vince

--
o< The ASCII Ribbon Campaign Against HTML Email!