A new Lisp-based OS that hearkens back to the old days of comprehensible computers

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Wed Sep 30 16:50:35 CDT 2015

Just the whole idea of so many Linux distributions makes me bang my head
against the coffee table. One thing I greatly admire about the *BSD
projects has been the strong arm of unification, all contributors are
working towards one goal... It just so happened that Linux was the "free
UNIX that took off" (just like i386 was the "architecture that won") and we
have to live with the repercussions of that in IT ops every day for better
or for worse ... But that's just my two cents and no more ... I know this
topic can get religious! :O

Best,

Sean