OT: Migraine was RE: would like to find blue dg et head looking terminal to go with small ecli...

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 02:22:09 CDT 2015

 Used to get the headaches with no visuals, but wearing the correct glasses
and keeping my screen clean seems to have solved that,

but

since then, like Dwight,  I have had a couple of attacks of the "lightening
lines" and blurred vision. The eye hospital
tell me that this is an "ocular migraine" and I can concour its really
strange and somewhat scary especially for the first time...

Dave
G4UGM