Regarding Manuals

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Thu Sep 24 04:41:35 CDT 2015

Hi

I have more manuals than I really have room for. Lots and lots of VMS
binders and softcover books. And now my employer is throwing out box
upon box of SUN, Ultrix, tru64 and various literature.

I'm trying to save what I think is useful and/or worth preserving. But
It's damn hard to decide and damn hard to motivate filling up every inch
of precious space.

At the moment I thinking about just looking the other way and throw what
is not directly useful to me.

What is a collector/hoarder to do? Anyone who wants to turn up with a
truck and fill with dead trees?

Regards,
Pontus.