Honeywell/Bull DPS-6 deskside info?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 02:53:58 CDT 2015

is it a  dps 6  or  8?

In a message dated 9/24/2015 12:10:41 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
derschjo at gmail.com writes:

On  9/23/15 2:56 PM, Sean Caron wrote:
> Ah, so these are the  vintagetech.com machines! Please take lots of pics
of
> the DPS-8 inside  and out; I've never really seen the innards of a
Honeywell
> machine  before and I'm kind of curious what their "style" looks like.
>
>  Best,
>
> Sean

Will do.  I took the boards out to  inspect them tonight (they had
rattled about a bit during shipment) and  everything seems ok.  I'll have
time to take some pictures this  weekend.  Unfortunately, somewhere along
the line someone  disconnected nearly all the ribbon cables running to
the boards and I've  got no idea what goes where (only a couple are
cohesively labeled.)   This thing is going to be a project.

-  Josh